Posted: February 17th, 2011 | Author: Tiffany Tarkington | Filed under: Budgeting & Saving, Callahan Financial Planning, Income Tax Planning, Investment Planning, Paying for College, Paying for Financial Advice, Paying Off Debt, Retirement Planning | Tags: 2011, Fee-Only, Financial Adviser, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advice, Investment Advisor, Nebraska, Omaha |
Have you been thinking about creating a financial plan for yourself, but just don’t know if you actually need to take the time to do it? If you’re teetering on the idea, ask yourself the following questions. The only rule – Be honest with yourself.
- Do you feel you make good money yet have little to show for it?
- Are you confused about the vast array of investment options?
- Are you unclear about how your current investments are performing?
- Do you and your spouse differ over how to handle your money?
- Are you uncertain if you have the right kinds and amounts of insurance?
- Have you delayed creating an estate plan?
- Do you feel you pay too much in taxes?
- Are you worried about not having enough money to retire?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, there’s a good chance you should consider financial planning. Read the rest of this entry »